If there’s anything that has the most “bang for the buck” in the IT world, it’s optimization. Optimization, or the process of simplifying, offloading, or otherwise reducing the processing demand of an entity, can have significant benefits to almost any system, and when done properly, can take even the most monolithic system into the realm of high efficiency and extreme usability. Read more
Posts Tagged: ranges
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security