In a previous article we encouraged every company to join the digital revolution and provide APIs. But when faced with an existing Information System (IS), the steps toward exposing a business process with an API become far more intricate. An IS may be bloated with pre-existing organizational processes and data structures, which, if exposed directly, can make for a very poor user experience, and possibly a complete deadlock. Read more
Posts Tagged: provide
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security