A wide ranging set of rules to protect the data of citizens in member nations of the European Union was adopted in April. Known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the measure’s goal is to replace the existing patchwork of national laws with a single modern regulation that reflects the digital age. Read more
Posts Tagged: privacy laws
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security