Any data provider worth their salt must be aware of the legal considerations and regulations for their zone of operations. How user data is stored and processed is controlled by a wide range of regulations, and understanding these regulations is key to running a compliant operation. Read more
Posts Tagged: Privacy by Design
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security