The API world is rapidly changing — the average consumer of an API is far different from the data-processing clients of old, and the business-to-business landscape has steadily pushed the evolution of the API into bigger, bolder directions. In a world so documented and maintained, however, there remains a Wild West — unique in its applications and relatively misunderstood to those who don’t live in it. Read more
Posts Tagged: platform-as-a-service
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security