One of the many things to take into account when building a great API is granularity. For more experienced developers, the concept of granularity is a given, but it may be a confusing concept for programmers new to API development. Read more
Posts Tagged: pizza factory
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security