The API space is ever-evolving. As the needs of end-users grow in both complexity and frequency, new software development strategies continue to emerge. When working with APIs, it’s not uncommon to see a network of systems handling a single purpose. In fact, during the modern age of microservice architectures, this has become the design paradigm de jure, with each API operating a small fraction of the much larger machine. Read more
Posts Tagged: orchestrate
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security