As the growing number of consumer IoT devices make our lives easier, they are collecting vast amounts of useful data. This trend has just started making its way into the fitness and healthcare industries, with devices like smart watches, clothing sensors, and sociometric badges collecting millions of body temperatures, step counts, and heart rates. Read more
Posts Tagged: Nokia
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security