The Internet runs on complexity – the sum total of internet communication is really a multitude of communications between disparate APIs, each transforming the data in a unique way. No single API can do everything, and frankly, no one API should ever even try to. Read more
Posts Tagged: modular
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security