Most web applications, and many mobile applications, rely on 3rd party APIs like social login, cloud storage, email, messaging, CRM etc. The benefits are obvious, and for some applications the API integration is a core element. However, the API dependency does make applications more vulnerable to change — one small change to an API can break an entire app. Read more
Posts Tagged: Mocha
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security