New software architecture design styles are coming out every year. They promise to offer greater flexibility, more power, and more freedom to compute in unique ways. Unfortunately, with this greater power comes a greater responsibility to ensure security holes are addressed. Read more
Posts Tagged: MicroVMs
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security