Imagine if your backend had no infrastructure. No permanent server, nowhere for your API to call home. Sounds a bit bleak, doesn’t it? As it turns out, serverless backends could be the next big thing for implementing truly scalable cloud architecture. Read more
Posts Tagged: Kickflip
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security