We all know that using a well-designed API is extremely rewarding, while using a poorly-designed API can be frustrating enough for us to give up altogether. However, when we ourselves strive to build the best-designed APIs possible, we tend to trip up right away, wondering: what makes an API’s design good or bad? Read more
Posts Tagged: design of everyday APIs
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security