GDPR, the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation, came into effect in March of 2018. This new regulation sets the privacy and security expectations for handling user data, and applies to every actor evenly tangentially related to the European market. Read more
Posts Tagged: claim
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security