In our post on ChatOps bot frameworks we discussed Hubot and how this widely forked project is a readily extensible mechanism for creating your own ChatOps bots. In this post we take a look at building such an extension in the form of a Hubot to help administer the Amazon API Gateway. Read more
Posts Tagged: ChatOps bots
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security