Unlike diamonds, information systems (IS) are not forever. As a company evolves, its IS evolves too. This evolution is induced by a company’s business and organizational transformations, regulation modifications and/or technical revolutions. In this Lego computing age, evolving an information system often means aggregating existing brick products instead of building them to create value. Read more
Posts Tagged: API Utility
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Moving to the Cloud? How to Secure APIs on AWS, Azure, and GCP
- How To Create An API From A Dataset Using Python and Flask
- OpenID Connect: Overview of Financial-grade API (FAPI) Profile
- 7 Best Practices for API Sandboxes
- Review of Rejoiner
- What is OpenID Connect?
- Techniques to Mature Platform Security