Few things are as important to an industry as common understanding and definitions. Without knowing exactly what industry-specific terms mean, and how they apply to given situations, little discourse API development can take place. It seems strange, then, that there are still so many terms in the API space that are misunderstood or misused. Read more
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Examples of Excellent API Documentation (and Why We Think So) by Thomas Bush | posted on May 16, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018