Humans are getting lazier, but APIs tend to stay pretty complicated. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could, instead, speak in plain language to automatically initiate any change in the backend? For some scenarios, a natural language facade may just be where web APIs are heading. Read more
Posts Tagged: A.I.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018