About Bill Doerrfeld
Bill Doerrfeld is a tech journalist and API specialist, focusing on API economy research and marketing strategy for developer programs. He is the Editor in Chief for Nordic APIs. He leads content direction and oversees the publishing schedule for the Nordic APIs blog. Bill personally reviews all submissions for the blog and is always on the hunt for API stories; you can pitch your article ideas on our Create With Us page. Follow him on Twitter, or visit his personal website.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017