About Bill Doerrfeld
Bill Doerrfeld is a tech journalist and API specialist, focusing on API economy research and marketing strategy for developer programs. He is the Editor in Chief for Nordic APIs. He leads content direction and oversees the publishing schedule for the Nordic APIs blog. Bill personally reviews all submissions for the blog and is always on the hunt for API stories; you can pitch your article ideas on our Create With Us page. Follow him on Twitter, or visit his personal website.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Scalable APIs are Built From Consistency by Chase Doelling | posted on January 4, 2018
- Why You Should Auto-Generate API Client Libraries by Thomas Bush | posted on August 20, 2019