We consolidated our 11 favorite blog posts from the winter season into an easy to view eBook, spreading insights founded on hundreds of business representatives that we met with during our 2014 seminars. API architects are realizing that APIs need to be conceived with their target consumer in mind, whether human or machine. This effected a trend toward discussions concerning proper API design, documentation, onboarding advice, and more — central themes in this eBook, an ideal collection of tips for this year’s API practitioner.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- 5 Ways To Hack An API (And How To Defend) by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on November 22, 2018
- REST vs SOAP: Nordic APIs Infographic comparison by Rhys Fisher | posted on January 20, 2015
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Why RingCentral’s API Is a Developer Favorite by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 4, 2018