We consolidated our 11 favorite blog posts from the winter season into an easy to view eBook, spreading insights founded on hundreds of business representatives that we met with during our 2014 seminars. API architects are realizing that APIs need to be conceived with their target consumer in mind, whether human or machine. This effected a trend toward discussions concerning proper API design, documentation, onboarding advice, and more — central themes in this eBook, an ideal collection of tips for this year’s API practitioner.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017