We consolidated our 11 favorite blog posts from the winter season into an easy to view eBook, spreading insights founded on hundreds of business representatives that we met with during our 2014 seminars. API architects are realizing that APIs need to be conceived with their target consumer in mind, whether human or machine. This effected a trend toward discussions concerning proper API design, documentation, onboarding advice, and more — central themes in this eBook, an ideal collection of tips for this year’s API practitioner.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About API Rate Limiting by J Simpson | posted on April 18, 2019
- 8 Frameworks to Build A Web API In Scala by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 26, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015