We consolidated our 11 favorite blog posts from the winter season into an easy to view eBook, spreading insights founded on hundreds of business representatives that we met with during our 2014 seminars. API architects are realizing that APIs need to be conceived with their target consumer in mind, whether human or machine. This effected a trend toward discussions concerning proper API design, documentation, onboarding advice, and more — central themes in this eBook, an ideal collection of tips for this year’s API practitioner.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About API Rate Limiting by J Simpson | posted on April 18, 2019
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 8 Open-Source Frameworks for Building APIs in Python by Tyler Charboneau | posted on April 4, 2019