We consolidated our 11 favorite blog posts from the winter season into an easy to view eBook, spreading insights founded on hundreds of business representatives that we met with during our 2014 seminars. API architects are realizing that APIs need to be conceived with their target consumer in mind, whether human or machine. This effected a trend toward discussions concerning proper API design, documentation, onboarding advice, and more — central themes in this eBook, an ideal collection of tips for this year’s API practitioner.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- 5 API Design Trends to Look Out for in 2019 by Thomas Bush | posted on February 19, 2019
- API Keys ≠ Security: Why API Keys Are Not Enough by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 30, 2015
- Introduction to API Versioning Best Practices by Joshua Curry | posted on November 3, 2017