This eBook is a compilation of Nordic APIs blog posts from 2014. Much of it specifically deals with how to become an API platform. We define exactly what it means to transform your online business into a growth-oriented platform, tuning into case studies like Apple and Podio. The culmination of this research and discussion was the Nordic APIs 2014 Platform Summit, in which API community members from CA Technoloiges, Microsoft, Mulesoft, SmartBear Software, and others met to give their testimonies first-hand.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Scalable APIs are Built From Consistency by Chase Doelling | posted on January 4, 2018
- Why You Should Auto-Generate API Client Libraries by Thomas Bush | posted on August 20, 2019