This eBook is a compilation of Nordic APIs blog posts from 2014. Much of it specifically deals with how to become an API platform. We define exactly what it means to transform your online business into a growth-oriented platform, tuning into case studies like Apple and Podio. The culmination of this research and discussion was the Nordic APIs 2014 Platform Summit, in which API community members from CA Technoloiges, Microsoft, Mulesoft, SmartBear Software, and others met to give their testimonies first-hand.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- Why You Should Build Apps With An API Backend – BaaS by Jennifer Riggins | posted on March 16, 2015
- 5 Ways To Hack An API (And How To Defend) by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on November 22, 2018