This eBook is a compilation of Nordic APIs blog posts from 2014. Much of it specifically deals with how to become an API platform. We define exactly what it means to transform your online business into a growth-oriented platform, tuning into case studies like Apple and Podio. The culmination of this research and discussion was the Nordic APIs 2014 Platform Summit, in which API community members from CA Technoloiges, Microsoft, Mulesoft, SmartBear Software, and others met to give their testimonies first-hand.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- 5 Lightweight PHP Frameworks to Build REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 4, 2017
- 13 Node.js Frameworks to Build Web APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on October 26, 2017