This eBook is a compilation of Nordic APIs blog posts from 2014. Much of it specifically deals with how to become an API platform. We define exactly what it means to transform your online business into a growth-oriented platform, tuning into case studies like Apple and Podio. The culmination of this research and discussion was the Nordic APIs 2014 Platform Summit, in which API community members from CA Technoloiges, Microsoft, Mulesoft, SmartBear Software, and others met to give their testimonies first-hand.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018