The bible for project managers, technical evangelists, or marketing aficionados in the process of promoting an API program. In it we reveal how to plan an API-first business, how to make it discoverable, promote it to press and developer networks, establish quality developer relations, and advocate on behalf of your users to spark adoption and long-lasting integrations.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- Introduction to API Versioning Best Practices by Joshua Curry | posted on November 3, 2017
- The Benefits of Using JSON API by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on November 16, 2017