The bible for project managers, technical evangelists, or marketing aficionados in the process of promoting an API program. In it we reveal how to plan an API-first business, how to make it discoverable, promote it to press and developer networks, establish quality developer relations, and advocate on behalf of your users to spark adoption and long-lasting integrations.
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- When to Use What: REST, GraphQL, Webhooks, & gRPC by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on August 21, 2018
- API Discovery: 15 Ways to Find APIs by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on August 4, 2015
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- The Ultimate Guide to Pricing Your API by Lindsey Kirchoff | posted on September 7, 2017