The advent of cloud computing has changed the way applications are being built, deployed and hosted. One important development in recent years has been the emergence of DevOps — a discipline at the crossroads between application development and system administration. As more and more groups adopt DevOps organizational strata, understanding this new structure is key to keeping fresh and innovative. Grab this volume to learn about Continuous Integration tooling, Configuration Management, Docker Containers, and an API-driven approach to uniting development and delivery.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 5 Best Speech-to-Text APIs by J Simpson | posted on March 28, 2019
- What is the Difference Between an API and an SDK? by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 2, 2016
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018
- Defining Stateful vs Stateless Web Services by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on May 11, 2017