The advent of cloud computing has changed the way applications are being built, deployed and hosted. One important development in recent years has been the emergence of DevOps — a discipline at the crossroads between application development and system administration. As more and more groups adopt DevOps organizational strata, understanding this new structure is key to keeping fresh and innovative. Grab this volume to learn about Continuous Integration tooling, Configuration Management, Docker Containers, and an API-driven approach to uniting development and delivery.
API Insights Straight to Your Inbox!
Subscribe to our API Digest
- 5 Powerful Alternatives to Google Maps API by Thomas Bush | posted on November 1, 2018
- 7 Frameworks To Build A REST API In Go by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on July 4, 2017
- Best Practices for API Error Handling by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on June 15, 2017
- What Is The Difference Between Web Services and APIs? by Thomas Bush | posted on July 16, 2019
- 3 Common Methods of API Authentication Explained by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on February 6, 2018