Software development these days is about iterating fast, and releasing often. In the 10 years since Martin Fowler wrote his original paper, continuous integration has become a cornerstone of the software development process. It is a fundamental part of Agile development (being one of the core tenants of Extreme Programming) and has helped to spawn organizational change with the creation of the DevOps approach to application development. Read more
Posts Tagged: Swagger Diff
Nordic APIs 2016 Platform Summit
Buy 1 – Get 1 for 50% off
Buy 2 – Get 1 for free!
On October 24-26th Nordic APIs will host The 2016 Platform Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. Price goes up on Oct 17th.
Call for Sponsors!
Do you want to be a sponsor at The 2016 Platform Summit?
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- How To Control User Identity Within Microservices by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 14, 2015
- Why You Should Build Apps With An API Backend – BaaS by Jennifer Riggins | posted on March 16, 2015
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015