Following the fanfare of its introduction in late 2015, the OpenAPI Initiative has now been in existence for six months. As discussed on their blog a great deal of progress has been made towards creating the governance structure that will help the OpenAPI Specification (OAS) move forwards, including a home on GitHub that has been steadily collecting new issues for consideration and possible inclusion in the next version. Read more
Posts Tagged: error handling
Nordic APIs 2016 Platform Summit
Buy 1 – Get 1 for 50% off
Buy 2 – Get 1 for free!
On October 24-26th Nordic APIs will host The 2016 Platform Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. Price goes up on Oct 17th.
Call for Sponsors!
Do you want to be a sponsor at The 2016 Platform Summit?
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- How To Control User Identity Within Microservices by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 14, 2015
- Why You Should Build Apps With An API Backend – BaaS by Jennifer Riggins | posted on March 16, 2015
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015