The concept of disruption has been given regal status across businesses, startups, and tech circles in recent years. With such great emphasis placed on change, user experiences are inevitably facing evolution as well. Application programming interfaces or APIs have great transformative powers to disrupt business, but are they also altering the way we think? Read more
Posts Tagged: disruptive
Nordic APIs 2016 Platform Summit
Buy 1 – Get 1 for 50% off
Buy 2 – Get 1 for free!
On October 24-26th Nordic APIs will host The 2016 Platform Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. Price goes up on Oct 17th.
Call for Sponsors!
Do you want to be a sponsor at The 2016 Platform Summit?
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- How To Control User Identity Within Microservices by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 14, 2015
- Why You Should Build Apps With An API Backend – BaaS by Jennifer Riggins | posted on March 16, 2015
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015