It’s no longer one app to rule them all. From a user experience perspective, the industry has reached what Web Informant David Strom calls a “cheaper, pay by the drink model, [where you] don’t have to implement a particular computing environment or end-point device–now it’s their phone or their tablets.” On the consumer side, we aren’t just offering behemoth platforms like Salesforce, but we are drilling down to add dimension, allowing users to pick and choose their workflows. Read more
Posts Tagged: Cloud Foundry
Nordic APIs 2016 Platform Summit
Buy 1 – Get 1 for 50% off
Buy 2 – Get 1 for free!
On October 24-26th Nordic APIs will host The 2016 Platform Summit in Stockholm, Sweden. Price goes up on Oct 17th.
Call for Sponsors!
Do you want to be a sponsor at The 2016 Platform Summit?
Smarter Tech Decisions Using APIs
Subscribe to our mailing list
- 20+ Emotion Recognition APIs That Will Leave You Impressed, and Concerned by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on December 31, 2015
- How To Control User Identity Within Microservices by Bill Doerrfeld | posted on May 14, 2015
- Why You Should Build Apps With An API Backend – BaaS by Jennifer Riggins | posted on March 16, 2015
- Building a REST API in Java and Scala Using Play Framework – Part 1 by Vassili van der Mersch | posted on January 28, 2016
- Top Specification Formats for REST APIs by Kristopher Sandoval | posted on September 8, 2015